May 24-25, 2018 - Istanbul Technical University
Call for papers
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to participate in the Global Business Research Congress (GBRC-2018), on May 24-25, 2018, in Istanbul, Turkey, which will bring together many distinguished researchers, academics and professionals from all over the world. Participants will find opportunity to present new research, exchange of information, and discuss current issues.
- Prof. Dr. Suat Teker, Isik University
- Prof. Dr. Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University
- Prof. Dr. Sebnem Burnaz, Istanbul Technical University
- Prof. Dr. Burç Ülengin Istanbul Technical University
- Prof. Dr. Murat Ferman, Isik University
- Prof. Dr. Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Prof. Dr. Gulfem Levent, Istanbul Technical Univeristy
- Prof. Dr. Umut Ugurlu, Istanbul Technical University
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University
- Burcu Adiloglu, Istanbul University
- Nurhodja Akbulaev, Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Ramazan Aktas, TOBB University
- Elcin Alp, Istanbul Commerce University
- Sudi Apak, Beykent University
- Ulas Baysal, Istanbul Technical University
- Niyazi Berk, Bahcesehir University
- Mehmet Fuat Beyazit, Bilgi University
- Sebnem Burnaz, Istanbul Technical University
- Thomas Coe, Quinnipiac University
- Isabel Creuaznacher, EBS University of Economics and Law
- Adnan Celik, Selcuk University
- Isik Cicek, Mediterranean University
- Cumhur Ekinci, Istanbul Technical University
- Metin Ercan, Bogazici University
- Metin Kamil Ercan, Gazi University
- Çiçek Ersoy, Istanbul Technical University
- Bengi Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Ozer Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Saygin Eyupgiller, Isik University
- Murat Ferman, Isik University
- Robert Grosse, American University of Sharjah
- Yildirim Gulhan, Okan University
- Timur Han Gur, Hacettepe University
- Klaus Haberich, Franklin University
- Kabir Hassan, New Orleans University
- Mahmut Kabakci, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Emin Karaaslan, Isik University
- Mehmet Kaytaz, Isik University
- Mithat Kiyak, Okan University
- Coskun Kucukozmen, Izmir University of Economics
- Bento Lobo, University of Tennessee
- Dominik Mahr, Maastricht University
- Huseyin Mert, Okan University
- Ghassan Omet, Jordon University
- Yildirim Beyazit Onal, Cukurova University
- Mustafa Ozmusul, Harran University
- Ozgur Öztürk, Istanbul Technical University
- Oguz Ozyaral, Rumeli University
- Ilker Kiymetli Sen, Istanbul Commerce University
- Selime Sezgin, Bilgi University
- Wei Shyy, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Robert Strom, Kauffman Foundation
- Cagdas Sirin, Bahcesehir University
- Mehmet Tanyas, Maltepe University
- Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Sukru Tekbas, Turkish-German University
- Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Kaya Tokmakcioglu, Istanbul Technical University
- Mustafa Turhan, Okan University
- Nimet Uray, Istanbul Technical University
- Burc Ulengin, İstanbul Technical University
- Hans Wissema, Delft University of Technology
- Onur Yarar, Okan University
- Hakan Yetkiner, Izmir University of Economics
- Ugur Yozgat, Marmara University
Are either abstracts or full papers going to be published in Procedia?
Only full papers will be published in the Procedia.
How can I publish my manuscript on the conference journals?
You may submit your conference paper to the conference journals and it may get published after a review process. All publications on the conference journals get a 50% discount on the regular publication fee.
May I present my paper in Turkish written in English?
Accepted papers in English are going to be presented in English.
May I submit my conference paper via e-mail?
You may e-mail your paper to email@example.com for submission.
Is a participation certificate going to be provided for the authors presented papers?
Yes. A participation certificate is going to be provided for each registered participant. For papers with multiple authors, only the author who presents at the conference is eligible to receive the certificate.
Am I going to be able to publish my conference paper in a conference journals?
Yes. You can submit your paper to one of the conference journals. Your submission must be compatible with the writing rules and format of the journal. After a referee evaluation process, all papers will to be published in the conference journals by getting a 50% discount on the regular fee. All publications will receive DOI numbers.
Are conference journals international and accountable for academic appointments?
Yes. All conference journals are placed in many international search indexes, e.g. EconLit, EBSCO, ISI, etc. Each article published in these journals gets a DOI number.
View accepted manuscripts
You may accommodate in the Guesthouse (3* Hotel) of Istanbul Technical University on Macka Campus, 5-minute walk to the conference venue. The cost per night includes breakfast and Value-Added-Taxes (VAT).
ITU Macka Campus
GBRC-2018 will be hosted by Istanbul Technical University between May 24-25, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey. Conference auditorium, classrooms, guesthouse, social facilities, and cafeteria will provide all services needed.
- Registration fee includes lunches for 2 days, gala cocktail and gala dinner, coffee breaks and snacks, conference bag, publication in Procedia, name tags, congress program booklet, tickets for conference activities, participation certificates and discount for papers to be published in the congress journals.
- The fees appear on table above shows the fees per person per paper. 50 Euros needs to be added for each additional paper.
- Registration fee includes 18% Value-Added-Taxes (VAT).
- All papers presented in the Congress will be published on the PressAcademia Procedia. If authors prefers to publish on the conference journals, they get a 50% discount for publishings after a referee review process.
- The copy of university identification card needs be mailed if the registration discount is applied.
* Discounted category is for students and assistants.