e-ISSN 2148-6670 | Period Quarterly | Founded 2014
Journal of Management, Marketing and Logistics (JMML) is a double peer-reviewed, academic, quarterly and publicly available open-access journal. JMML invites all manuscripts in the areas of business, management, marketing, logistics and trade..
JMML is currently indexed by EconLit, EBSCO, ProQuest, Ulrich’s, Open J-Gate, International Scientific Index, DRJI, ISRA, InfoBaseIndex, SIS, GoogleScholar, I2OR, Root Indexing, Journal Factor Indexing, SOBIAD. Moreover, JMML is under review for Emerging Sources-SCI and ULAKBIM.
Please contact editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Download JMML Template before submission.
All published issues are digitally archieved by DERGIPARK. http://dergipark.gov.tr/jmml Download statistics of all manuscripts are provided in DERGIPARK archieve. All submitted manuscripts are initially reviewed by the editor. The publication language is English and Turkish. There is no submission fee but a $200 publlication fee is required for accepted papers to cover the issuing costs. JMML is entitled to issue DOI numbers. All authors must sign and return the “Agreement for Transfer of Copyrights”. Please click to read more.
Editor-in-Chief: Dilek Teker, Isik University, Turkey
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University, Turkey
- Emel Aktas, Cranfield School of Management, England
- Christo Ananth, Francis Xavier Engineering College, India
- Mustafa Bekmezci, National Defence Ministry, Turkey
- Metin Canci, Okan University, Turkey
- Fahri Erenel, Istanbul Kemerburgaz University, Turkey
- Murat Ferman, Isik University, Turkey
- Klaus Haberich, Franklin University, USA
- Chieh-Jen Huang, Providence University, USA
- Meltem Kiygi Calli, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Muge Klein, Turkish-German University, Turkey
- Gary S. Lynn, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Selime Sezgin, Bilgi University, Turkey
- Semih Soran, Ozyigin University, Turkey
- Husniye Ors, Gazi University, Turkey
- Mehmet Tanyas, Maltepe University, Turkey
- Tugba Orten Tugrul, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
- Nimet Uray, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Nan-yu Wang, Ta Hwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Fu-Yun Wang, Ta Hwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Ugur Yozgat, Marmara University, Turkey
- Zbigniew Bentyn, Poznan University, Poland