e-ISSN 2146-7943 | Period Quarterly | Founded 2012
Journal of Business, Economics and Finance (JBEF) is a double blind peer-reviewed, academic, quarterly and publicly available open-access journal. The journal aims to provide a source for academic researchers, practitioners, and policy makers in the area of business, economics and finance. JBEF invites manuscripts that include empiricial, theoretical, implementive and applicable researches. The publication language of the journal is English.
JBEF is currently indexed by ASOS, Cabell’s Directory, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Google Scholar, Copernicus, IndexEuroPub, InfoBase Index, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), International Scientific Indexing (ISI), International Society for Research Activity (ISRA), Journal Factor Indexing, New Jour, Open J-Gate, ProQuest, Root Indexing, Scientific Indexing Services (SIS), Scop, SOBIAD. Moreover, JBEF is under review for Emerging-SCI, SCOPUS and ULAKBIM.
All research articles published in PressAcademia Journals are fully open access; immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers. Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
Download journal template before submitting your manuscript. Please note that all manuscript submissions must provide a copyright and a similarity report (up to 15% excluding quotes, bibliography, abstract, method). Please visit Author Guidelines.
Contact editor [email protected]
Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dilek Teker, Isik University, Turkey | ORCID: 0000-0002-3893-4015
Field Editor: Prof. Ghassan Omet, University of Jordan, Jordan | ORCID: 0000-0002-0163-1387
English Editor: Dr. Demet Aydin | ORCID: 0000-0002-3900-0927
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-7711-2874
- Ramazan Aktas, TOBB Economy and Technology University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-8884-3357
- Luca Vincenzo Ballestra, University of Bologna, Italy, ORCID: 0000-0001-7205-6319
- Niyazi Berk, Bahcesehir University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0003-2165-7610
- Candida Bussoli, Jean Monnet University, Italy, ORCID: 0000-0002-0375-9368
- Thomas S. Coe, Quinnipiac University, United States, ORCID: ORCID: 0000-0003-4733-5812
- Meltem Kiygi Calli, Kadir Has University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-2979-9309
- Sebnem Er, Cape Town University, South Africa, ORCID: 0000-0002-2507-7261
- Metin Kamil Ercan, Gazi University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0001-8294-0239
- Orhan Goker, Beykoz University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-1916-908X
- Mehmet Baha Karan, Hacettepe University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-9080-404X
- Dominik Mahr, Maastricht University, Holland, ORCID: 0000-0003-1804-9622
- Guido Max Mantovani, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy, ORCID: 0000-0002-4749-0217
- Angela Roman, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania, ORCID: 0000-0003-0402-7641
- Halil Seyidoglu, Dogus University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0001-6771-4954
- Mihaela Simionescu, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania, ORCID: 0000-0002-6124-2172
- Celalettin Serinkan, Kyrgzstan-Turkey Manas University, Kyrgzstan, ORCID: 0000-0001-8056-2596