May 30-31, 2019 - Piri Reis University, Istanbul, Turkey
Call for papers
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to participate in the Global Business Research Congress (GBRC-2019), on May 30-31, 2019, jointly organized and hosted by Piri Reis University at Tuzla Campus, Istanbul. The Congress theme for this year is “Changing in Global Business and Trasportation in the Era of Digital Transformation”. The congress will bring together many distinguished researchers, academics and professionals from all over the world. Manuscript in all areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, logistics, e-commerce, HRM and related law papers are wellcome. Participants will find opportunity to present new research, exchange of information, and discuss current issues. Check GBRC Procedia Template before submissions. Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for submissions and all queries. Please find the registration form.
Jari Kauppila, PhD, works as a Senior Economist at the International Transport Forum at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in Paris, France. At the ITF he heads the work on ITF Transport Outlook and Statistics. The ITF Transport Outlook is ITF’s flagship publication examining development of global transport volumes, both freight and passenger, and related emissions through 2050 under different policy scenarios. In addition to above duties, Jari has coordinated several international research projects on topics such as logistics, transport reliability, road safety and infrastructure investment.
Prior joining the ITF in 2007, Jari spent eight years as a Lead Economist with the Ministry of Transport and Communications in Finland. His responsibilities included investment appraisals, questions on infrastructure funding, performance measurement of administrations, taxation, economic analysis and statistics.
Besides his duties at the ITF, Jari is an Adjunct Professor in Transport Economics at the Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management at Turku School of Economics in Finland.
- Prof. Oral Erdogan, Honory President, Piri Reis University
- Prof. Suat Teker, Co-President, Isik University
- Prof. Taner Berksoy, Co-President, Piri Reis University
- Prof. A. Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University
- Prof. Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Assoc. Prof. B. Can Karahasan, Piri Reis University
- Assoc. Prof. Aykut Arslan, Piri Reis University
- Lecturer Sevda Dede, Piri Reis University
- Res. Assist. Pinar Gurol, Piri Reis University
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University
- Burcu Adiloglu, Istanbul University
- Nurhodja Akbulaev, Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Ramazan Aktas, TOBB University
- Elcin Alp, Istanbul Commerce University
- Sudi Apak, Esenyurt University
- Ulas Baysal, Istanbul Technical University
- Niyazi Berk, Bahcesehir University
- Mehmet Fuat Beyazit, Bilgi University
- Sebnem Burnaz, Istanbul Technical University
- Thomas Coe, Quinnipiac University
- Isabel Creuaznacher, EBS University of Economics and Law
- Adnan Celik, Selcuk University
- Isik Cicek, Mediterranean University
- Cumhur Ekinci, Istanbul Technical University
- Metin Ercan, Bogazici University
- Metin Kamil Ercan, Gazi University
- Çiçek Ersoy, Istanbul Technical University
- Bengi Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Ozer Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Saygin Eyupgiller, Isik University
- Murat Ferman, Isik University
- Robert Grosse, American University of Sharjah
- Yildirim Gulhan, Okan University
- Timur Han Gur, Hacettepe University
- Klaus Haberich, Franklin University
- Kabir Hassan, New Orleans University
- Mahmut Kabakci, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Emin Karaaslan, Isik University
- Mehmet Kaytaz, Isik University
- Mithat Kiyak, Okan University
- Coskun Kucukozmen, Izmir University of Economics
- Bento Lobo, University of Tennessee
- Dominik Mahr, Maastricht University
- Huseyin Mert, Okan University
- Ghassan Omet, Jordon University
- Yildirim Beyazit Onal, Cukurova University
- Mustafa Ozmusul, Harran University
- Ozgur Öztürk, Istanbul Technical University
- Oguz Ozyaral, Rumeli University
- Ilker Kiymetli Sen, Istanbul Commerce University
- Selime Sezgin, Bilgi University
- Wei Shyy, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Robert Strom, Kauffman Foundation
- Mehmet Tanyas, Maltepe University
- Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Sukru Tekbas, Turkish-German University
- Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Kaya Tokmakcioglu, Istanbul Technical University
- Mustafa Turhan, Okan University
- Nimet Uray, Istanbul Technical University
- Burc Ulengin, İstanbul Technical University
- Hans Wissema, Delft University of Technology
- Onur Yarar, Okan University
- Hakan Yetkiner, Izmir University of Economics
- Ugur Yozgat, Arucad University
Are either abstracts or full papers going to be published in Procedia?
Only full papers will be published in the Procedia.
How can I publish my manuscript on the conference journals?
You may submit your conference paper to the conference journals and it may get published after a review process. All publications on the conference journals get a 50% discount on the regular publication fee.
May I present my paper in Turkish written in English?
Accepted papers in English are going to be presented in English.
May I submit my conference paper via e-mail?
You may e-mail your paper to email@example.com for submission.
Is a participation certificate going to be provided for the authors presented papers?
Yes. A participation certificate is going to be provided for each registered participant. For papers with multiple authors, only the author who presents at the conference is eligible to receive the certificate.
Am I going to be able to publish my conference paper in a conference journals?
Yes. You can submit your paper to one of the conference journals. Your submission must be compatible with the writing rules and format of the journal. After a referee evaluation process, all papers will to be published in the conference journals by getting a 50% discount on the regular fee. All publications will receive DOI numbers.
Are conference journals international and accountable for academic appointments?
Yes. All conference journals are placed in many international search indexes, e.g. EconLit, EBSCO, ISI, etc. Each article published in these journals gets a DOI number.
View accepted manuscripts
Piri Reis University Tuzla Campus, Istanbul, Turkey.
GBRC-2019 will be jointly organized and hosted by Piri Reis University between May 30-31, 2019, Istanbul, Turkey. Conference auditorium, classrooms, guesthouse, social facilities, and cafeteria will provide all services needed.
- Registration fee includes lunch, coffee breaks and snacks, conference bag, publication in Procedia, name tags, congress program booklet, tickets for conference activities, participation certificates and discount for papers to be published in the congress journals.
- The fees appear on table above shows the fees per person per paper. 50 Euros needs to be added for each additional paper.
- Registration fee includes 18% Value-Added-Taxes (VAT).
- All papers presented in the Congress will be published on the PressAcademia Procedia. If authors prefers to publish on the conference journals, they get a 50% discount for publishings after a referee review process.
- The copy of university identification card needs to be mailed if the registration discount is applied.
- Cancelation policy: %50 of the registration fees will be returned for the cancelations before April 16. No returns are available after this date.
Please find the registration form.
* Discounted category is for students and assistants.
* 50 Euros will be charged per additional paper.