November 1-2, 2018 - Isık University
Call for papers
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to participate in the Istanbul Finance Congress (IFC-2018), on November 1-2 2018, at Isık University, Maslak Campus, Istanbul. The Congress brings together many distinguished researchers, academics and professionals from all over the world. Participants find an opportunity to present new researches, exchange of information, and discuss current issues. The Congress will be hosted by Isık University at Maslak Campus in Istanbul. The Congress manuscripts will be published in PressAcademia Procedia. The participants are also welcome to submit extended papers to PressAcademia journals.
For your submissions and questions email@example.com
Check the IFC-Template_2018 before your submission.
Congress Honory President
- Prof. Dr. Cemal Ibis, Isık University
- Prof. Dr. Suat Teker, Isik University
- Prof. Dr. Cemal Ibis, Isık University
- Prof. Dr. Suat Teker, Isık University
- Prof. Dr. Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University
- Prof. Dr. Ozer Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Prof. Dr. Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University
- Burcu Adiloglu, Istanbul University
- Nurhodja Akbulaev, Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Ramazan Aktas, TOBB University
- Elcin Alp, Istanbul Commerce University
- Sudi Apak, Beykent University
- Ulas Baysal, Istanbul Technical University
- Niyazi Berk, Bahcesehir University
- Mehmet Fuat Beyazit, Bilgi University
- Sebnem Burnaz, Istanbul Technical University
- Thomas Coe, Quinnipiac University
- Isabel Creuaznacher, EBS University of Economics and Law
- Adnan Celik, Selcuk University
- Isik Cicek, Mediterranean University
- Cumhur Ekinci, Istanbul Technical University
- Metin Ercan, Bogazici University
- Metin Kamil Ercan, Gazi University
- Çiçek Ersoy, Istanbul Technical University
- Bengi Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Ozer Ertuna, Bogazici University
- Saygin Eyupgiller, Isik University
- Murat Ferman, Isik University
- Robert Grosse, American University of Sharjah
- Yildirim Gulhan, Okan University
- Timur Han Gur, Hacettepe University
- Klaus Haberich, Franklin University
- Kabir Hassan, New Orleans University
- Mahmut Kabakci, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Emin Karaaslan, Isik University
- Mehmet Kaytaz, Isik University
- Mithat Kiyak, Okan University
- Coskun Kucukozmen, Izmir University of Economics
- Bento Lobo, University of Tennessee
- Dominik Mahr, Maastricht University
- Huseyin Mert, Okan University
- Ghassan Omet, Jordon University
- Yildirim Beyazit Onal, Cukurova University
- Mustafa Ozmusul, Harran University
- Ozgur Öztürk, Istanbul Technical University
- Oguz Ozyaral, Rumeli University
- Ilker Kiymetli Sen, Istanbul Commerce University
- Selime Sezgin, Bilgi University
- Wei Shyy, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Robert Strom, Kauffman Foundation
- Cagdas Sirin, Bahcesehir University
- Mehmet Tanyas, Maltepe University
- Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University
- Mehmet Sukru Tekbas, Turkish-German University
- Dilek Teker, Isik University
- Kaya Tokmakcioglu, Istanbul Technical University
- Mustafa Turhan, Okan University
- Nimet Uray, Istanbul Technical University
- Burc Ulengin, İstanbul Technical University
- Hans Wissema, Delft University of Technology
- Onur Yarar, Okan University
- Hakan Yetkiner, Izmir University of Economics
- Ugur Yozgat, Marmara University
Are either abstracts or full papers going to be published in Procedia?
Only full papers will be published in the Procedia.
How can I publish my manuscript on the conference journals?
You may submit your conference paper to the conference journals and it may get published after a review process. All publications on the conference journals get a 50% discount on the regular publication fee.
May I present my paper in Turkish written in English?
Accepted papers in English are going to be presented in English.
May I submit my conference paper via e-mail?
You may e-mail your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org for submission.
Is a participation certificate going to be provided for the authors presented papers?
Yes. A participation certificate is going to be provided for each registered participant. For papers with multiple authors, only the author who presents at the conference is eligible to receive the certificate.
Am I going to be able to publish my conference paper in a conference journals?
Yes. You can submit your paper to one of the conference journals. Your submission must be compatible with the writing rules and format of the journal. After a referee evaluation process, all papers will to be published in the conference journals by getting a 50% discount on the regular fee. All publications will receive DOI numbers.
Are conference journals international and accountable for academic appointments?
Yes. All conference journals are placed in many international search indexes, e.g. EconLit, EBSCO, ISI, etc. Each article published in these journals gets a DOI number.
IFC-2018 will be hosted by Isık University between November 1-2, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Registration fee includes lunches, gala dinner, coffee breaks and snacks, conference bag, publication in Procedia, name tags, congress program booklet, tickets for conference activities, participation certificates and discount for papers to be published in the congress journals.
- The fees shows the fees per person per paper. 50 Euros needs to be added for each additional paper.
- Registration fee includes Value-Added-Taxes (VAT).
- All papers presented in the Congress will be published on the PressAcademia Procedia. If authors prefer to publish on the conference journals, they get a 50% discount for publications after the referee review process.
- The copy of university identification cards are needed to be mailed if the registration discount is applied.
Please fill registration form and send to email@example.com
View accepted manuscripts
Istanbul Finance Congress 2018 / Isık University
* Discounted category is for students and research assistants only.