e-ISSN 2146-7943 | Period Quarterly | Founded 2012
Journal of Business, Economics and Finance (JBEF) is a peer-reviewed, quarterly and publicly available open-access journal. The journal aims to provide a source for academic researchers, practitioners, and policy makers in the area of business, economics and finance. JBEF invites manuscripts that include empiricial, theoretical, implementitative and aplicable researches.
JBEF is currently indexed by EconLit, EBSCO, ProQuest, Ulrich’s, Open J-Gate, International Scientific Index, DRJI, ISRA, InfoBaseIndex, SIS, GoogleScholar, I2OR, Root Indexing, Journal Factor Indexing, SOBIAD. Moreover, JBEF is under review for Emerging Sources-SCI and ULAKBIM.
Contant editor email@example.com
Download our template before submitting your manuscript.
All published issues are digitally archieved by DERGIPARK. Download statistics of all manuscripts are provided in DERGIPARK archieve. All submitted manuscripts are initially reviewed by the editor. The publication language is English only. There is no submission fee but a $200 publlication fee is required for accepted papers to cover the issuing costs. JBEF is entitled to issue DOI numbers starting at January, 2015. All authors must sign and return the “Agreement for Transfer of Copyrights”.
Editor-in-Chief: Dilek Teker, Isik University, Turkey
- Zafer Acar, Piri Reis University, Turkey
- Ramazan Aktas, TOBB Economy and Technolgy University, Turkey
- Luca Vincenzo Ballestra, University of Bologna, Italy
- Niyazi Berk, Bahcesehir University, Turkey
- Candida Bussoli, Jean Monnet University, Italy
- Thomas S. Coe, Quinnipiac University, USA
- Meltem Kiygi Calli, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Shivakumar Deene, Central University of Karnataka, India
- Sena Durguner, University of Southern California
- Şebnem Er, Cape Town University, South Africa
- Metin Kamil Ercan, Gazi University, Turkey
- Ozer Ertuna, Bosphorus University, Turkey
- Orhan Goker, Istanbul University, Turkey
- Mehmet Baha Karan, Hacettepe University, Turkey
- Yalcin Karatepe, Ankara University, Turkey
- Dominik Mahr, Maastricht University, Holland
- Guido Max Mantovani, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy
- Angela Roman, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania
- Sefer Sener, Istanbul University
- Halil Seyidoglu, Dogus University, Turkey
- Mihaela Simionescu, Institute for Economic Forecasting of Romanian Academy, Romania
- Cagdas Sirin, Bahcesehir University, Turkey
- Celalettin Serinkan, Kyrgzstan-Turkey Manas University, Kyrgzstan
- Berna Taner, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey