e-ISSN 2148-6697 | Period Quarterly | Founded 2014
Journal of Economics, Finance and Accounting (JEFA) aims to provide a research source for all practitioners, policy makers, professionals and researchers working in the area of economics, finance, accounting and auditing. The editor in chief of JEFA invites all manuscripts that cover theoretical and/or applied researches on topics related to the interest areas of the Journal. JEFA is a double blind peer-reviewed, academic, quarterly and publicly available open-access journal. JEFA invites all manuscripts in the areas of economics, finance and accounting. The publication language of the journal is English. JEFA publishes only academic research papers.
JEFA is currently indexed by Copernicus, Scope, Princeton University Library, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), International Society for Research Activity (ISRA), Google Scholar, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), EuroPub, ProQuest, Ulrich’s, Open J-Gate, International Scientific Index, DRJI, ISRA, InfoBaseIndex, SIS, GoogleScholar, I2OR, Root Indexing, Journal Factor Indexing, SOBIAD.
All research articles published in PressAcademia Journals are fully open access; immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers. Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
Download journal template before submitting your manuscript. Please note that all manuscript submissions must provide a copyright and a similarity report (up to 15% excluding quotes, bibliography, abstract, method). Please visit Author Guidelines.
No submission/publication fee is charged by JEFA. JEFA is a publication of PressAcademia. PressAcademia is not-for-profit organization.
Please contact editor [email protected]
Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Suat Teker, Isik University, Turkey ORCID: 0000-0002-7981-3121
Field Editor: Prof. Dr. Metin Ercan, Bosporus University, Turkey ORCID: 0000-0003-0633-3052
English Editor: Farah Omet, Yeditepe University, Turkey 0000-0003-1302-5613
- Sudi Apak, Esenyurt University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0003-4333-8266
- Thomas Coe, Quinnipiac University, United States, ORCID: 0000-0003-4733-5812
- Cumhur Ekinci, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-0475-2272
- Seda Durguner, University of South California, United States, ORCID: 0000-0003-4969-2557
- Laure Elder, Notre Dame University, United States, ORCID: 0000-0002-9922-5693
- Metin Ercan, Bosphorus University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0003-0633-3052
- Ihsan Ersan, Istanbul University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0001-5529-3734
- Umit Erol, Bahcesehir University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0003-0382-944X
- Saygin Eyupgiller, Isik University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-1827
- Abrar Fitwi, Notre Dame University, United States, ORCID: 0000-0002-7282-1719
- Rihab Guidara, University of Sfax, Tunisia, ORCID: 0000-0003-0402-4029
- Kabir Hassan, University of New Orleans, United States, ORCID: 0000-0001-6274-3545
- Ihsan Isik, Rowan University, United States, ORCID: 0000-0003-2646-4287
- Halil Kiymaz, Rollins University, United States, ORCID: 0000-0003-4182-3129
- Coskun Kucukozmen, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0001-6276-4995
- Mervyn Lewis, University of South Australia, Australia, ORCID: 0000-00015916-0920
- Bento Lobo, University of Tennessee, United States, ORCID: 0000-0003-4000-9344
- Ahmed Ali Mohammed, Qatar University, Qatar, ORCID: 0000-0002-7772-0829
- Oktay Tas, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, ORCID: 0000-0002-7570-549X
- Mustafa Turhan, Istanbul Okan University, ORCID: 0000-0002-7420-1652
- Lina Hani Ward, Applied Science University of Jordan, Jordan, ORCID: 0000-0002-6807-2532
- Hadeel Yaseen, Private Applied Science University, Jordan, ORCID: 0000-0002-9331-6754